Constructed around 1864, the Church of the Immaculate Conception is a Grade B+ listed building located on Rathlin Island. The church is one of the first buildings visible on the island as the ferry approaches from Ballycastle. A full condition survey was carried out and funding was secured from the Heritage Lottery Fund for the restoration of the historic fabric. All stonework, original leaded windows and bell were restored. Internally, a new universal toilet was installed and the nave area has been redecorated.